The phoenix is a symbol of rebirth, and when a person lives with chronic pain or limited mobility from a traumatic injury or as a result of muscle overuse, getting relief from that pain undoubtedly feels like being born again.
There’s actually an innovative treatment that enhances healing and reduces pain in patients for whom many other treatments have been unsuccessful — it’s called Phoenix™ Thera-Lase. And those are just its primary benefits; there are quite a few others.
Dr. Pamela Kimbrough and the Life’s Cycle Women’s Care team, with offices in Norman and Ardmore, Oklahoma, prioritize pain relief for their patients because of the impact such discomfort has on their quality of life. Every compassionate caregiver at Life’s Cycle sees you as an individual, and your treatment plan is designed around you and your unique needs.
What is Phoenix Thera-Lase and how does it work?
As its name implies, the power of laser technology is the key to Phoenix Thera-Lase’s success. This treatment is a type of regenerative medicine that mobilizes your body’s own healing powers to hasten healing where you need it.
You don’t have to be a pro football player to sustain painful injuries that result from playing sports or just performing daily activities. You might also suffer from discomfort that originates from a physically demanding job where you’re required to repeat the same movements many times per day.
When you receive a Phoenix Thera-Lase treatment, all you have to do is sit back and relax. Dr. Kimbrough does the rest, directing the highly focused, single-wavelength laser light therapy from a handheld device to your treatment area.
What advantages can Phoenix Thera-Lase treatments offer me?
We’re so excited about this treatment because, in addition to relieving discomfort you may have lived with for a lengthy period amazingly quickly, it:
- Works deep within your tissues, not just superficially
- Is completely noninvasive
- Addresses pain at the cellular level
- Empowers damaged tissue repair
- Speeds healing by increasing the energy in your cells
- Is effective on many parts of the body, from the neck and back to the hands and ankles
- Doesn’t take too much time, only 15 minutes per treatment area, and treatments are easy to schedule — also, no downtime afterward
- Alleviates inflammation, swelling, and stiffness, as well as increases range of motion
- Decreases chances of scarring
- Causes no pain, just a warm and tingly sensation
- Supports the creation of new blood vessels
- Increases blood flow in painful areas
- Promotes collagen production (the protein that connective tissue is made of),therefore, also helps with wound healing
And if the benefits above aren’t enough to pique your interest in Phoenix Thera-Lase, we want to emphasize that it’s noninvasive and completely safe. Also, when Dr. Kimbrough administers treatment, she can control and target it to a high degree.
Very importantly, Phoenix Thera-Lase is playing an important part as an alternative to powerful and sometimes addictive pain medications.
Phoenix Thera-Lase relieves symptoms of many chronic conditions
Another exciting feature of Phoenix Thera-Lase treatments is that they don’t just heal sudden traumatic injuries, like those sustained in sports, they also successfully treat a wide range of chronic conditions, including arthritis, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and even vertigo.
As you can tell, we’re sold on Phoenix Thera-Lase, but more importantly, so are our patients.