One of our most popular skin treatments is the SkinCeuticals Pigment Corrector Peel. The result is healthier skin and visible improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of premature aging.
SKINCEUTICALS PIGMENT BALANCING PEELS
- Stimulate collagen production to reduce signs of photo-aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Soften and smooth the skin’s surface texture
- Decrease the frequency of acne breakouts and fade the appearance of post-lesion discoloration
- Maintain and enhance the results of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Help prolong results of in-office procedures for more comprehensive results
Our peels use pharmaceutical-grade products that can be used to customize any facial treatment or at-home regimen. Combining clinical procedures with professional treatments and advanced home care delivers comprehensive results.
What skin types can be helped with a SkinCeuticals chemical peel?
A SkinCeuticals Micropeel can treat all skin types and skin colors. This chemical peel is excellent for many skin types and skin problems:
- Environmentally-damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Skin with acne
- Sensitive skin
With a chemical peel, fine lines and wrinkles are softened, brown spots begin to lighten and skin texture is softer and smoother. Skin that once looked dull and lifeless becomes glowing and radiant. And if you’re experiencing active acne or just occasional blemishes or blackheads, chemical peels are an excellent way to clear up congested pores.
What can I expect when I go in for my peel?
We’ll will review your skin history, skin type and goals before the procedure. Next, the exclusive three-step epidermal chemical peel will be performed:
- Dead cellular layers are removed by dermaplaning
- An alpha-hydroxy acid is applied to the skin (lactic acid or glycolic acid). After the desired level of exfoliation is reached, the acid is neutralized.
- Third, a freezing process called cryogenic therapy is applied to the face, which immediately relieves inflammation and cools the skin (and also feels great!)
Immediate results are experienced after just one micropeel and a series of 3 to 6 in-office procedures are recommended in 2 to 3 week intervals for best results.